Insha'Allah Copying and Pasting Fi'Sabilillah

All Praise is due to Allah alone, The Most Beneficiant The Most Merciful, may the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Habibullah Sal'Allahualayhiwasalam, his family, and companions.

"The history of Islam is written in two colors: One is the black of the scholars' ink, the other the red blood that the martyrs shed."

Insha'Allah a collection of Ayahs, ahadith, words of wisdom from our Shuyukh, poetry, quotes, excerpts and the like...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bismillahir'rahmannir'rahim. Allahumma sali'ala sayyiddina Muhammadin wa 'ala alay sayyiddina Muhammadin wa barik wa salim.

"I will run fast and will keep running until I catch up with the riders. I will dissolve into air and become nothing so I can reach my Beloved. I will become fire, burn my house and head for the desert. I will become all pain, so I can be healed. I will become humble and turn into soil so your flowers can grow in me. I will kiss the ground and become water so I can flow to your rose garden. I will make my face shine like a gold coin so i can become worthy of my Beloved. I came in this world helpless and fearful but at the end of this journey I will find safety. The blessing of truth is like water it flows downstream. I came to this earth so that i can find the way back to my Beloved."
~Rumi Rahmatullahi'alay

Courtesy of Mujahidah an nafs & Muslimah Ukhti, may Allah grant them and their loved ones Jannah insha'Allah.

Allahumma sali'ala sayyiddina Muhammadin wa 'ala alay sayyiddina Muhammadin wa barik wa salim. Rawdhina billahi Rabba wa bil'islaami deena wa bi'Muhammadin nabiyaa, wa akhirud'duana anil'hamdulillahi rabbil'alameen.

Duaas requested...JazakAllahukhayran, Walaykumasalam wa Rahmatullah

2 Comments:

Blogger Zain said...

As Salaamu Alaykum,

Jazakallah for the great words of Rumi Rahimahullah and may Allah reward you and Sister Mujahida and also Sister Muslimah Ukhti.

Please do remember me in your Duas.

Wasalaam

7:52 PM  
Blogger Veiled Knight said...

Wasalam
Waiyakum, jazakAllahukhayran for the duas...likewise insha'Allah
Wasalam

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

simple hit counter